My name is Abigail, but foster mom calls me Abby I’m an almost 4 month old Great Pyrenees mix. I’m full of energy and excitements will wiggle my way into your lap and your heart! I love to run, jump and play! I would love to find a human to run or play with! I love to be with my human as much as I can, I prefer to be on your lap, jogging beside you or sitting nicely waiting for a kiss or pet! That being said, I play hard, crash hard, so I will do well with a nice doggy bed or crate to relax in. I’m happy being in my crate to sleep at night or while my humans are away too! I’m a puppy, so I love to chew, I will need lots of chew toys and stimulation. You’ll need to keep your shoes and loved items out of reach for a while, because I LOVE me some shoes! But what girl doesn’t? I am working on potty training, and I’m pretty good at going to the door when I need out, but if you don’t see me waiting by the door, I may have a little accident. I know I could lean to ring a bell to tell you, or just regular outside time until I’m perfect!
I hug, I kiss and I snuggle!
Abby is currently being fostered in Oregon City, OR.
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPPY ADOPTION:
1) PUPPIES WILL ONLY BE PLACED IN HOMES THAT HAVE AT LEAST ONE MEDIUM TO LARGE YOUTHFUL, PLAYFUL RESIDENT DOG that is age 1 or older. This helps integrate the dog into your household easier by giving the pup a mentor.
2) These puppies are not livestock dogs. They must be family pets that are allowed inside the home.
3) In addition to the youthful playful dog, someone must also be home at least part of the day. Please do not apply for a puppy if you are gone 8+ hours a day.
4) We give preference to applicants with prior Great Pyrenees knowledge/experience.
5) Secure and visible fencing required.
6) You must have a plan in place to socialize your puppy properly.
7) Please do NOT write us and ask if this puppy is available. If it is posted, it is available. However, we may be working other applications that came in before yours. If so, by the time you are approved, the puppy may not be available.
Adoption Fee: $425
All of our dogs are spayed/neutered, microchipped, heartworm tested and up to date on vaccinations.
Transport Fee: $300
Transport fee includes the cost of transport plus the Health Certificate required for USDA approved transport.
All of our dogs are spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccinations.
Adoption applications can be found on our website: www.greatpyrsandpaws.org
Northwest adopter pays cost of transport to independent transport company. Transport is arranged by GPPR.
|Breed:||Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever / Mixed (long coat)|